Blue Green Protein: Spirulina Tocos
This planet Earth-inspired blend of protein-rich spirulina and cloud-like tocotrienols will fuel the life force and nourish the skin.
- Spirulina has been called the single most nutrient dense food on the planet! A fresh water blue green algae, it has been used for centuries as a potent superfood and major protein source. This powerful plant is made up of 65% amino acids. In addition to protein, spirulina contains many essential vitamins and minerals, and by weight, equivalent amounts of iron as beef. Spirulina has been shown to prevent hypertension (1), lower risk of stroke and reduce cholesterol (2) in animals.
- Tocotrienols are fluffy rice bran solubles with a creamy vanilla ice cream taste. Rich in Vitamin E, an important antioxidant, tocotrienols may help reduce the signs of aging, increase energy, promote healthy blood flow, and help remove toxins from the body.
- Himalayan pink salt provides the body with essential minerals, balances electrolytes and pH, and supports optimal nutrient absorption.
SUGGESTIONS FOR USE:
Add one or two teaspoons to eight ounces of your favorite hot or cold beverage. Make sure to include something fatty in your tonic—nut milk, butter, etc.—as the Vitamin E present in tocotrienols dissolves best in fat. Delicious in tea and/or nut milk. Sweeten to taste. Enjoy one to two servings per day.
PROTEIN MOON MILK
- 1 cup of nut milk
- 1 teaspoon of Moondeli's Blue Green Protein
- 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite sweetener (optional)
Add Blue Green Protein and sweetener to chilled nut milk and whisk to combine. Serve in your favorite tonic vessel and enjoy.
Ingredients: Organic spirulina (India), Non-GMO tocotrienols derived from rice (USA), Pink salt (Pakistan).
50 servings per jar
Vegan, gluten free, non-GMO, sugar free
Specific: Not for use during pregnancy or if breastfeeding except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner. Some individuals experience nausea or stomach discomfort. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
#bluegreenprotein on Instagram