This cayenne-spiked raw cacao and maca root blend with notes of cinnamon may help relieve stress, enhance vitality, and bring the mind into the present.
As seen in MindBodyGreen.
HOW TO USE:
Add one to two teaspoons to coffee, smoothies or warm nut milk. Or add to any recipe that calls for cocoa/cacao powder for a transcendent mood-enhancing raw chocolate experience.
Aphrodisiac // Hormone balancer // Mood enhancer
- Cacao is a natural mood elevator that contains high levels of iron, magnesium, calcium and anti-oxidants.
- Maca improves mood, energy, libido and skin.
- Cayenne boosts metabolism, helps digestion and provides detox support.
- Himalayan pink salt provides the body with essential minerals, balances electrolytes and pH, and supports optimal nutrient absorption.
Adaptogenic Vegan Hot Cocoa
- 1 cup of nut milk
- 2 teaspoons of Moondeli's Bliss Booster
- 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite sweetener (optional)
Warm nut milk in a small saucepan. Remove from heat. Add Bliss Booster and sweetener and whisk to combine. Serve in your favorite tonic vessel and enjoy.
Organic raw cacao (Dominican Republic), Organic maca (Peru), Organic cayenne (India), Organic cassia cinnamon (Indonesia), Pink salt (Pakistan).
40 servings per jar
Vegan, organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, sugar free
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
#blissbooster on Instagram